Apartments and Guest Houses for Foreigners and Exchange Students

Our Foreign Language-Speaking Staff are Happy
to Help Foreigners and Exchange Students
in Their Search for Rental Housing.

TEL:0120-332-324(from Japan only)
   81-36718-1576(from abroad)

Housing Request Form

If you are going to search for a housing, fill the neccessary information in the form below and transmit it, please.

Name*First name
Last name
Furigana*First name
Last name
Phone No.
E-mail (PC)*
E-mail (Mobile Phone)
Present School
Address of School
New School Name
New School Address
Presence of Guarantor Yes No
Guarantor Service AgencyUseWill not use
AreaFirst Choice
[Railroad] [line]
Station - Station
Min. on foot
Second Choice
[Railroad] [line]
Station - Station
Min. on foot
Third Choice
[Railroad] [Line]
Station - Station
Min. on foot
Layout 1R/1K/1DK/1LDK 2K/2DK/2LDK 3K/3DK/3LDK
Rent*Yen - Yen 
Inclusive of maintenance fee
Deposit & Key MoneyWithinYen
Initial ExpenseWithinYen
Moving Date*MonthDayYear
Number of Residents
Bicycle Parking Space
/Parking Lot
Please tell us how you
got to know Minimini
Online Consultation
MonthDay Year   Time
Online Consultation Tools:
Use of personal information
  • ① We will use your personal information for the purposes such as to provide you, in response to your requests and inquiries, and to distribute to you documents in connection with your inquiry, and when entering your lease contract.
  • ② We may share personal information that you provide in connection with your lease contract or any such products, services or offerings with third party(ies).
Please fill in field.
This form may not be submitted if all *fields have not been entered.
Free Membership Registration
About the international division
Housing search guide
Multilingual Information for Foreigners in Japan
Introductions of Minimini
Branch Offices
Tokyo Prefecture
Chiba Prefecture
Saitama Prefecture
Kanagawa Prefecture
Nagano Prefecture

… Foreign language-speaking staff permanent residence offices

Notes)If you have more questions, you may inquire at the international division of Mi.